Automakers are increasingly turning to aluminum as part of the multi-material mix to increase vehicle fuel efficiency while maintaining strength and safety.
Aluminium’s light-weighting properties mean it already makes a substantial contribution to reducing CO2 emissions and improving fuel efficiency.
Aluminium’s lightweighting properties enable cars produced in Europe this year to prevent 50 million tons of unwanted CO2 in vehicle emissions during their lifetime.
This makes a substantial contribution to reducing climate change.
Etem Gestamp has a solid experience and dominant position in the supply of aluminum profiles and aluminium extrusion machined parts in the automotive sector. Products and solutions are found in the following market categories:
- PROFILES FOR CRASH MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (CMS)
- CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION PARTS
- ENGINE CARRIERS BRACKETS AND SUPPORT SYSTEMS
- DOOR COMPONENTS
- ROOF RAILING SYSTEMS
- DECORATIVE PROFILES WITH SPECIAL FINISHES
- ELECTRIC VEHICLES CRASH SYSTEMS
- BATTERY PACKS AND FIXING ELEMENTS FOR EV